Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just Pics

Today, I thought that I would just send pictures. I have so many beautiful selections it was hard to choose. However, I did pick just a few...I don't want to bore you...ha! Just click on the picture and you should get a full screen view.



The ever present Purple Heather.



A clear view of the Broadford mountains.


A view of the mountains in Broadford.



This place is called the "Old Man and the Stor.




This is the church at Kensaleyre. It is an historical Scotish structure.
.


Another view



This is just one of the beautiful views from my bedroom window at the manse in Kensaleyre.


This the sunset from the manse at 11:15 at night!!



Another view from the manse.


This is the bay at Portree when the tide is out. This is such a lazy little town...one of my favorites, so far.



These are the MacDonalds. Mairi and Murdo have been so supportive and sweet to me. Had me come to their home to eat and to use their phone to call Linda, when I did not have a phone.


This is the inside of the church at Arnisort
I will do this again along the way. Thanks for your interest and your prayers.























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just testing the comment section

Anonymous said...

Just love all the pictures. Had dinner with Judy and Joel tonight and He had to show me the pictures on his computer.We all are praying for you and looking forward to hearing good reports when you get home. Hope you have received my letter by now. God bless you. Betty W.

Anonymous said...

Dad, I absolutely loved the pictures and it is so great to get all the detailed accounts of your experiences. I love you and am praying for you! -Sarah

Anonymous said...

Robert, That picture of the view from your room.....is that a Cracker Barrel in the distance? And is that Larry I can see walking in?

Tom